Maybe you have heard the saying “March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb?”
What does that saying mean? The official answer, it is referring to the weather and how March usually starts cold and windy and ends with spring all around us as the weather gets warmer.
One thing that I hope is that this saying never applies to you. This saying should never apply to your business life or your personal life. Please do not let a month come in like a lion and go out like a lamb. Instead let’s always be working to make sure that your month starts with a roar of a lion and ends up as a pride. For those wondering a pride is a group of lions.
- If your month starts strong, keep going and build on it.
- If your month starts average, then step it up.
- If you month starts with a whimper just remember that at anytime with some effort you can turn that whimper into a big ROAR!
Stop for a moment and imagine what your business, your relationships, your bank account, your whole life could look like, if each month was a slightly louder roar then the month before. (This is where you stop and imagine before returning to read more…just be sure to come back and finish reading)
It doesn’t take a lot to raise the volume of your roar. Check off these 5 simple things each day:
- Make 1 more sales call or customer follow up call before you leave work for the day. You will walk out feeling like you did your job and now and then you will walk out with an additional success.
- Send a thank you text before during the day to 2 people that you are grateful for from that day. You will see more happiness around you, you will be bringing happiness to other people and you will fill yourself with more happiness.
- Help 3 people a day. These can be things such as holding a door, to buying coffee for the person behind you in line, to things like helping someone move. Do these things without looking for something in return and you will get something in return!
- Take a moment each day and remember what you are doing it all 4. OK we know we reached with the for/4 thing, just go with it. Without knowing your purpose and remembering your purpose you will get derailed.
- Read 5 pages of something that will help you grow. One must always be continuing to learn to develop a larger roar!
These activities will keep you working a little harder, thinking a little bigger and becoming a better person. Do these simple steps as a part of your daily activities and your roar will continue to grow and grow until everyone can hear it!
Do you enjoy the information found in these blogs?
Click on the top right of the screen to subscribe and you can be one of the first to receive these updates.
Chadalyst – Even if you aren’t ready to do all 5 of the simple steps to raising your roar, pick one and start with that for the next week and watch your volume grow anyway!