From Facebook to Twitter to Friendster to Instagram to MySpace to SnapChat to YouTube and this list can continue to go on and on and on…
Some of these social media sites have vanished while others have taken over the way we communicate and have experiences. What makes one a huge success and one a failure?
- It has nothing to do with photos versus videos.
- It has nothing to do with the age of user or when it was launched.
- It has nothing to with the limited characters or #hashtags.
Well then, what does make the difference? The difference is found in the Unique Value Proposition that each of the products offer.
That is the same thing that helps make YOU different from everyone else.
Have you created your very own Unique Value Proposition (UVP) to share with your potential clients?
Here are some tips on putting together your very own UVP:
- Start by figuring out what makes you different from everyone else.
Is there something in your career history that makes you unique and the best person for your client? Maybe it is something in your experiences that makes you unique? We all have something that makes us the best choice.
- Can you prove whatever makes you unique?
Being honest might be unique, sadly, although it cannot be proven until after the fact. Being someone that will follow up regularly is great, although it cannot be proven until you have followed up. Make sure your unique traits can be proven, such as you have sold a certain number of homes in the past or maybe you have created special marketing that stood out and got the deal done. Make sure you can prove it.
- Make sure whatever makes you unique is not just another way to put others down. Be the person that shows off your best side, not proves you are the best match because you pull others down.
Do not attempt to create a Unique Value proposition and then grow into it. Instead, create your Unique Value Proposition from what makes you unique and continue to change it as you and your business grow.
Always remember to stand out from the crowd!
Do you enjoy the information found in these blogs?
Click on the top right of the screen to subscribe and you can be one of the first to receive these updates.
Chadalyst – If you are challenged by figuring out what makes you unique, ask your family, friends and past clients. They will be happy to tell you what is different about you!