365 days (at least 75% of the time)
You get the idea. A year can be as long or as short as you make it because it never changes on the calendar.
A year ago my life was very different as I lived someplace else, worked someplace else and had many other habits in my daily routine.
What could you do with a year?
- A home can be built in less than a year
- Training for a marathon can be accomplished in less than a year
- A child can be conceived and born in less than a year
According to various studies it takes 66 days to make a habit and that means that in one year you could create at least 5 new habits. You can do more than 5 if you learn more than one habit at a time. Such as working out everyday AND waking up earlier to make the most of each day.
Each year on January 1st we set new goals. We finally make changes for the better. We also make promises that we usually have broken by February 1st. Why wait?
Pick any day and start over, New Year’s Eve doesn’t matter. If you don’t like the path you took today, start again tomorrow and go in a different direction. Just know that if you keep starting over in a different direction you will most likely end up moving in a circle and getting nowhere fast!
Decide where it is you want to be a year from now and step in the right direction.
- Do you want to weigh less? Start eating right and working out today
- Do you want to make more money? Start working harder, smarter or searching for the opportunity to earn more.
- Do you want to get out of debt? Start paying off your smallest debt and working in the right direction.
What did your life look like a year ago?
What will it look like in a year?
Do you enjoy the information found in these blogs?
Click on the top right of the screen to subscribe and you can be one of the first to receive these updates.
Chadalyst – Write down what your life will look like next year. Pick the 3 key words from what you have written and post them someplace for you to see daily. Seal the letter in an envelope and look at it in a year.