What’s the weather like in your world?
I am not asking if you are from a different city then I am. I am not asking if you are in a different state. It doesn’t matter what country or even what world you are from. What I am asking is when you look outside what is the weather you see?
The weather changes often, which is what keeps our local TV weather people employed. That is unless you live someplace like Las Vegas where the weather for at least the next 3 years seems to be hot, or a place like Seattle where the same 3 years seem to be filled with rain.
- When you look out your window do you see storm clouds rolling in and the darkness coming or are you always able to see the patch of blue sky and the rainbows?
- When the thunder booms is your first reaction to shut the windows and prepare for a storm or are you wanting to sit outside and watch the light show the sky is about to put on with an accompanying sound track?
- Do you carry an umbrella just in case the rain comes or do you keep sunglasses on hand knowing the sun will be out any moment?
It all comes down to your mindset and how you look at everything in life.
Do your friends call you Debbie Downer because you always see the negative side of things or are you Sally Sunshine always looking at the bright side of life?
These are choices we can make each and everyday.
- When your flight is delayed is that when you complain about flying or is that when you take the extra moments to make a phone call to someone you haven’t spoken to in a while?
- When someone cuts you off on the road do you yell and scream at them even though they can’t hear you, or do you forget it and hope everything that they are rushing to is ok?
The weather will change. Seattle will have blue sky days (although they will never tell you that so you don’t move there and over crowd the city any more than it is already) and Las Vegas will have rain and days where the sun is never seen.
The question isn’t what is the weather today, the question is…what will you see in the weather today?
Do you enjoy the information found in these blogs?
Click on the top right of the screen to subscribe and you can be one of the first to receive these updates.
Chadalyst – As soon as a negative thought enters your head, replace it with a positive one. It is impossible to have both at the same time! You CAN choose to see the sunshine!