Through this week we have been looking at how to refuel your life for free. In yesterday’s posting we looked at the fourth step in refueling your life. Make sure you check back to the first 4 steps (links posted below) as we continue to cover how you feel when you are running on empty and how you feel when your personal tank is filled.
Hopefully you have been following the Chadalyst posted at the end of each blog and you are already feeling better.
Click on any of the first four steps to learn more…
- Garbage in = garbage out – make sure you eat right!
- Sleep enough for your body to recharge
- Exercise daily
- Make a fool of yourself
- Are you reading a book you enjoy for a few moments a day?
- Are you having your lunch at the park on the bench and taking in some sun?
- Are you calling a friend on the drive home and sharing in memories?
- Are you seeing a movie you really want to watch?
- Are you having the piece of chocolate cake you have been thinking about? Just remember step 1!
- Any and all of these things are great places to start refueling your inner tank.
One of the things that you can really do for yourself is remind yourself how awesome you really are! You might think that sounds a little crazy and silly, remember it is all about your mindset on this one.
Positive affirmations will help you get your mind in the right place each and every day. You have heard this before, we know, and we are wondering why you are not yet doing this.
Create a positive affirmation that you can say out loud each day. Post your affirmation in your bathroom to read after your shower in the morning. Post your affirmations in your car so you say them each time you get in and out of your car. Post your affirmations any place you see on a regular basis. There are many you can find online if you can’t think of your own.
If it is ok I will share with you the one I say each and every day…
“I am a positive, patient and powerful, person, parent presenter and partner” (great alliteration don’t you think?) and I have a little dance that goes with it – did I just make a fool of myself in front of you? If I did, that is great as it means step 4 has been checked off for the day! Hope you are laughing with me and not at me as my fuel gage is rising!
You can have a full tank with just a few small changes in your daily routine and break up your status quo. We hope that this series has helped you fill up.